Integrated, Simplified, Improved – NITA Licensed Program
DATES: 27 SEP - 01 OCT, 2021
VENUE: SAROVA WHITESANDS, MOMBASA
FEES PER DELEGATE: KES 79,850.00 Net of Tax PER WEEK
GUARANTEE: This event will NOT be cancelled. Please read our terms and conditions.
If you want to achieve sustainable success founded on facts and science, start by developing your people into more productive assets by strengthening their practical, technical and leadership competencies.
All IT Auditors, New IT Managers, Finance officers, accountants, procurement officers, senior managers and audit committee members with a comprehensive overview of the fundamental concepts of IT auditing, and how to apply them on the job, IT governance and the regulatory environment, general controls, application controls, and end-user computing, and how to perform various IT audits. Participants had the opportunity to gain fundamental knowledge needed to excel in cyber security audits to effectively mitigate risks.
OVERALL LEARNING OBJECTIVE
Transfer of practical relevant knowledge to participants thereby delivering realization of the desired learning outputs, outcomes and impact. Delegates will undergo a learning test.
- Explore the steps to perform an audit of IT applications that support key business processes, utilizing general IT control audit concepts.
- Identify the value proposition that stakeholders expect from the internal audit activities.
- Perform forensic audit, through use of Computer Aided Audit Techniques (CAATs) & how to use the tools.
- Examine steps for coordinating assessment of IT risks with evaluation of IT general controls.
- Recognize concepts of app controls in auditing systems development.
- Identify the steps to perform a risk assessment.
- Learn evaluation of controls over end-user computer apps using general IT control concepts.
- Understand roles & responsibilities of a cybersecurity auditor in the organization.
- Understand security frameworks for identification and assessment of threats with the help of vulnerability management tools.
- Improve knowledge on cybersecurity governance & Manage enterprise identity & information access.
- Describe the concepts of firewall, wireless and network security technologies in reducing the risk of cyber-attacks.
- Enhance data governance skills by fostering understanding of The Data Protection Framework and Implementing the Data Protection Act Provisions.
- Earn 25 CPD Hours every week and get after training support
- Network with industry professionals
We are regulated by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA). We align with internationally recognized life-long learning principles articulated by: iCPAR, ICPAU, NBAA, ICPAK, ACCA, CIMA, ICPSK, IIA, IHRM, PAFA, IFAC, among others.
View related events with ongoing bookings