Integrated, Simplified, Improved – NITA Licensed Program. (Click here for COVID-19 Response & Updates)
DATE: WEEK ONE: 26 - 31 OCT, 2020 | WEEK TWO: 2 - 7 NOV, 2020
VENUE & FEES PER DELEGATE: MOMBASA - KES 115,700.00 Net of Tax.
If you want to achieve sustainable success founded on facts and science, start by developing your people into more productive assets by strengthening their practical, technical and leadership competencies.
Chief Human Resource Officers (CHRO), HR Directors and HR Managers, HR specialists, HR consultants, Recruitment Managers, Learning & Development Managers, Departmental Heads/ Managers and Supervisors, All Managers with staff (HR) supervisory responsibility, County Government Managers& Officers, Planning managers and officers, Branch Managers, Heads of department.
OVERALL LEARNING OBJECTIVE
Transfer of practical relevant knowledge to participants thereby delivering realization of the desired learning outputs, outcomes and impact. Delegates will undergo a learning test.
- Generate support for the process of human resource planning and learn techniques for integrating the human resource plan into the business strategies
- Learn strategies to improve performance management
- Develop a comprehensive plan to be used to attract, retain, and develop employees
- Identify and manage gaps in existing human resources and increase your HR planning skills to close the gaps and contribute to the success of the organizational strategies.
- Become a Change Champion by managing and facilitating change as an integral part of the HR Business Partner role
- Earn 25 CPD Hours every week and get after training support
We are regulated by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA). We align with internationally recognized life-long learning principles articulated by: iCPAR, ICPAU, NBAA, ICPAK, ACCA, CIMA, ICPSK, IIA, IHRM, PAFA, IFAC, among others.
View related events with ongoing bookings